Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you want to take it over the top this year you shouldn’t wait until the last minute to make your plans. The most memorable Valentine’s Days are ones that include some well thought out plans. Plans like enjoying a visit to Padre Island by staying in our holiday accommodations. Go beyond flowers and candy this year. While it’s a nice gesture, we think you can do better and we’re here to help. Step up your game with these 5 romantic ideas for the best Valentine’s Day ever this year:
1. Call us for a reservation to stay in one of our luxurious Padre Island vacation rentals. Be sure to get a place that’s beachside so you’ll be able to enjoy the phenomenal coastal views.
2. Plan your stay well before you arrive, right down to what you’ll have for breakfast while enjoying the view and watching the sunrise. You’ll quickly learn that it’s not just sunsets that are incredibly romantic!
3. Four days before Valentine’s Day is the full moon so you’ll still have enough time to plan a picnic dinner on the beach at sunset. Whether you spread a blanket and candles or set up a table and chairs to dine on fine china, it’s the romance of the moment that will sweep you both away. We think you’ll score a whole lot of points just for the idea!
4. Don’t entirely forego the idea of flowers. A bouquet of flowers, given in a setting that doesn’t involve your residence, makes them exceptionally romantic!
5. If you decide to go out for dinner make sure it’s somewhere that’s very special and serves the type of food that your partner enjoys. This is not the time to go to the same old favorite restaurant you would go to on date night. Try something new this year and check for specials that local restaurants may be having on behalf of the holiday.
At Padre Getaways we have a nice assortment of romantic vacation rentals that would be just perfect for a romantic stay with your spouse or significant other. With amenities such as heated swimming pools and hot tubs, you’re sure to have a delightful Valentine’s Day when you stay with us!